While you have fun outdoors many insects get to enjoy a good meal. Either they are eating you or eating your food. To clear these insects, you can try a variety of devices the most used among them is a bug zapper. Before you buy a bug zapper it would be advised to read the best bug zapper reviews available in the market.
What is a bug zapper?
A bug a zapper is a device that attracts and kills flying insects to an electrocuted grid where they are electrocuted by touching two wires with a high voltage between them.
What are the different types of bug zapper?
There are various types of a bug zapper
- A bug zapper swatter
- Bulb zappers
- Portable bug zappers
- USB – powered zapper
- Indoor bug zappers
- Outdoor bug zappers
For those of you who favor eco-friendly and advanced technologies, there are products powered by solar energy.
4 tips for the effective use for the effective usage of a bug zapper
- Some kind of zapper are neither resistant to moisture nor to rain, so think about their protection.
- Don’t let the attractant work without a bait, purchase it in time and insert into the device.
- Place the bug zappers nearby the stagnant water sources, shadowy places and in wet basements. Where there are lots of mosquitoes usually.
- Prevent children and home animals from touching the device hanging it up 2-3 meters above the ground.
7 best Bug Zappers review
Given below are 7 best Bug zapper reviews.
- Electric Bug Zapper Swatter: This option combines the benefits of human energy and precision of modern technologies. You see a mosquito, you swat it and the 4,000 Volt electric grid kills the target. You may do these exercises inside the house or in the open air — unless it is raining. Feel free to carry the racket with you when traveling since it can be recharged from any USB device. It can be activated by pressing the button on the handle. It can also be used as a regular bug zapper with the LED light drawing mosquitoes at night.
- Pest Venator Bug Zapper Bulb: It is multifunctional and can be utilized as a regular lamp or a mosquito killer. As zapper, it can operate with the LED bulb or without it. The pests are attracted by ultraviolet light and when they get into the trap, they are fried by electric shock. It operates noiselessly. It is designed to be exploited both indoors or outside the house but is not protected from rains. Since the LED bulb consumes less energy just 10 watts the product can be left switched on day and night, without increasing your bills.
- Best Indoor Bug Zapper Aspectek 20W: This item is the best indoor bug zapper, the most powerful and reliable one. Both sides are open to electrocute mosquitoes while a protective screen prevents any potential harm to people and pets. It is easy to maintain. To clean it from the fried insects, remove a convenient tray beneath.
- 711TEK USB-Powered Indoor Bug Zapper: Being an electric unit like other bug zappers, this one functions in a different way. It draws insects by imitating carbon dioxide and kills them by means of a big built-in fan. It is cleaned without a mess, with a removable storage box located beneath. But remember that you should not expose it to rainfall.
- Best Outdoor Bug Zapper: It is capable of protecting as much as an acre. It can be considered the best outdoor bug zapper. The rugged, rustles and water-resistant construction will successfully resist heavy weather conditions. Hanging the lantern far away from the house is advice as it brings in lots of insects and produces a zapping sound.
- Vexverm Solar-Powered Bug Zapper: When installing a bug zapper in the garden or yard, it would be wise to take advantage of solar energy which is normally abundant by day. Moreover, it is automated, switching on at night and off in the morning. Due to the specific design, it will harmonize with the surroundings in the garden, so you may want to use it as a regular source of illumination as well.
- Greater Portable Bug Zapper: It is powerful, compact and light, which makes it useful for outdoor activities such as camping. It can be safely located close to the bed. The light has two functions: attracts mosquitoes and provides
If you get swarmed every time you go outside, or even while indoors when the windows are open, it may be time to invest in a bug zapper. However, the market is flooded with products, which claim to be the best bug zappers, so to make things easier, here you have the best bug zapper reviews so that it can be easier for you to make your choice. Be bug-free to be stress-free.